Daily NEWS Srilanka

Srilankans' Daily News Provider

Popular News

Archives

"Let me know what ethics I flouted" Divaina-Hiru media personnel  

Add comments

 "Let me know what ethics I flouted" Divaina-Hiru media personnel


"Let me know what ethics I flouted" Divaina-Hiru media personnel

The "Divaina and Hiru TV " regional media reporter Roshan Gunasekera who was assaulted by the Navy Commander when he was in the vicinity of the Magampura port Hambantota along with the strikers.In regard to various criticisms on this incident he had replied to the Divaina  newspaper.His version was:

" Visited to report on the strike of the MagampuraHarbour strike as a media personnel.I did not flout
any ethics of journalism.I visited to report true situation.I need to question the director general of the government information department what ethics I broke.I visited the Magampura harbour site to report on the strike and not for any other reason.The Navy Commander arrived after I had reached the spot.When the Navy Commander assaulted me he was acting in a disastrous and inhuman manner scolding in utter filth. The complaint I made to the Assistant superintendent of police has been untouched.":

0 comments

Post a Comment

Recent News

Gossip Lanka MAG