Daily NEWS Srilanka

Srilankans' Daily News Provider

Popular News

Archives

Talks about Dasun Mahanuwara  

Add comments

Talks about Dasun Mahanuwara


Talks about Dasu Mahanuwara

The other day when at a discussion in the Sirasa television with the participation of Sirasa super star contestant Dasun Madushanka and Shanudri Priyasad there had been a huge criticism in the social media net wok.In this connection Dasun Madushanka has made a clarification by answering to question posed by the newspaper
authorities of Sunday Mawbima.It is as below:

Question: After participating in a good programme you had to bath properly?

Answer: "Some say I got to bath,some say  it was like a joke, some interpret as the programme was taken as a joke like that several interpretations have been surfaced.That is how you all have seen from outside. But the truth was hidden".

Question: The what is the truth that others do not know?

Answer: " The topic Tharumal Atharin is really not a debate.That is a programme for laughter and fun.The presenters Tashma and Shanudri are whom known to me.Hence the programme was conducted in a very mild manner.Even in the segment when questions were posted it was not in any way not in a serious manner.From the beginning it was in the same lighter vein.That was a programme which was recorded for 2 1/2 hors ,but after editing it had become 1 hour only. What was edited do not contain everything we had spoken.

Question: Anyway Dasun you did not know the capital of Sri Lanka and the day we gained independence.?

Answer: If anyone who does not know the answers should not live in Sri Lanka. But what we have in our brains is music. We are living in that world. When questions are posed abrupt the correct answers do not emerge. But we later gave the correct answers. But that was not shown during the programme. That omission is not pardonable.

Question :When in any field all should know about one's country.?

Answer: "Of course yes. But we are not people who have mastered everything. But as youngsters we may have some arrears. With this incident the arrears may have got covered".

Question: Do you repent?

Answer:"Of course No.Why should I repent. I did not do any wrong.However whatever is said against me they cannot stop me from doing what I like. Those who cannot digest my ways. my songs. who do not listen to my songs I am not at all concerned.But I will continue in my same stride and vein in my singing. But they will not be able to stop my singing and to defame me. I will not fall from my stand by those pity matters.

0 comments

Post a Comment

Recent News

Gossip Lanka MAG