Daily NEWS Srilanka

Srilankans' Daily News Provider

Popular News

Archives

I WILL NOT LEAVE POLITICS – HARIN  

Add comments

I WILL NOT LEAVE POLITICS – HARIN


I WILL NOT LEAVE POLITICS – HARIN 

It is reported the Uva chief minister Harin Fernando, giving an
explanation on his  earlier statement made that he will leave politics if Mahinda and Maithri join together, has stated that the decision will be taken only after the general election.  He has further stated that he will contest for the election.

He expressed his ideas at a media conference held in Badulla.

“ I am contesting for the election.  This method will not be changed when a person like me leaves  politics.  Though the mad patients get panic, the doctor does not get panic.  A majority wants to see whether I am leaving politics.  I will decide it after the election” he has added.

0 comments

Post a Comment

Recent News

Gossip Lanka MAG