Daily NEWS Srilanka

Srilankans' Daily News Provider

Popular News

Archives

It was my slim-look and bikini-dress which made me win beauty queen pageant -- Srimali Fonseka  

Add comments

 It was my slim-look and bikini-dress which made me win beauty queen pageant -- Srimali Fonseka


It was my slim-look and bikini-dress which made me win beauty queen pageant -- Srimali Fonseka

Srimali Fonseka who became Sri Lanka's Married beauty Queen several years back managed to clinch the crown in the classic section beauty queen contest for married women known as Mrs. International World held in Florida, America recently.

The aforesaid contest is being organised by Mrs. International World Organisation of America and
about 30 contests which choose beauties and models all over the world on an annual basis and as depicted in that website, those prepared to make payment for the contest are eligible for the contest.

What was held recently was the Miss International World and Miss Latina International World contests. In the contest Miss International World was open to contestants in the age group of 18 - 30 while the Classic section was open to those of the age group of 31 - 45. It was that crown that Srimali won.

Srimali who expressed her ideas to FM channel in relation to her victory had this to say: "I participated for this pageant with representation of 30 countries. I was proposed and selected for this contest by Mr. Chitral de Mel, international director of of the competition in America. In fact I was somewhat scared to accept his invitation at the start. In any case I decided that I would somehow or the other I would participate and don the crown on behalf of our country.

We got the opportunity to dress in bikini during the contest. If we dress in bikini in our country, we would be looked upon in a different angle. But I could not refrain from doing so. In that instance it was I who became the highlight. A reason for my victory was my slim-look and the answer I gave at the question session".

 http://www.gallery.gossiplankanews.com/event/ms-international-world-2018.html

0 comments

Post a Comment

Recent News

Gossip Lanka MAG