Daily NEWS Srilanka

Srilankans' Daily News Provider

Popular News

Archives

I Am A Ruggerite - Harin  

Add comments


Dayasiri who came to Derana Channel on Monday after the Dayasiri - Harin outburst said that he had been a Kung Fu fighter. The day-after-yesterday Harin Fernando once more joined in the Derana Wadapitiya where he said that as he is a rugger player and that he did not wish to get attacked for that very reason.







The dialogue is as follows: "I am not ashamed ... if someone comes to assault me .... I say once again .... I don't want to get assaulted in the least because I have played rugger. If somebody comes to hit me .... I feel like hitting back. Even in the game of rugger, such conflicts take place. So .... pardon me. I don't like such an incident taking place. Because he's an elderly person to me I ask pardon from him also as a brother. There's no revenge in my heart".



That story in video, from BELOW

0 comments

Post a Comment

Recent News

Gossip Lanka MAG