Daily NEWS Srilanka

Srilankans' Daily News Provider

Popular News

Archives

Athula Adhikari speaks about Amaya  

Add comments



Athula who isolated child with Amaya .... 

speaks for the first time

 Athula Adhikari speaks about Amaya

The Athula-Samitha-Amaya topic was something that caught the attention of many over the internet during the recent past. Athula who abandoned the first marriage by isolating Samitha with the children and the news of isolating Amaya and daughter in his second marriage created a fresh beginning of another topic for most people.
Though Amaya had voiced many things in the presence of the media in this respect, Athula made no counter-reaction to it. However Athula has made his comments for the first time regarding it across a newspaper discussion.

What he says is that the true picture has not come to light over the media and that Amaya is saying various things just for the sake of becoming popular. He admits on that occasion that he is separated. A part of the discussion published in the Meewitha supplement in the Divaina is as follows:

* What do you think about the things Amaya told the media about you?
   Things called gossip is there everywhere around the world in plenty. Those should not be taken into account very much as such. I have not fallen down into a low-grade level  of going forcibly in front of the press and  and slinging mud at the private life of a person. Whatever somebody says about me .... I don't care. Because I know the real situation.

* Then is it false information what Amaya spread against you in front of the media?
   Yes. Those are not true. What she does now is what people around her are telling. The story is known to me and her. I don't want to become popular by saying those things to the media.

* That means Amaya is trying to broadcast bogus information about you and become popular?
   Yes. That's the true situation. I am not a person who ever embraced women and became a popular  character.  I am a person who stuck to my profession and carried it out to the letter. Because of that there is a big fan-mail for me everyday.

* Amaya says that you didn't visit her for about one year ... is it true?
   She of course announces various things across the media. Actually speaking I and Amaya are not living together.

* What are you hoping to do in the future?
   I haven't still thought about it.

* She is supposed to have not done any wrong to you, ever. Then is it you who is responsible for the wrongs?
   It's we two who know as to who had committed the mistake. I don't want to tell the media about it and become popular as such.

*  Do you regret about decisions you took about life on certain occasions?
    Not at all. I am quite a different type of person. I do what I think is right. I don't take anybody's permission for it. I stay happily whatever happens during the time I am living.

* There's a talk that you have embarked on a new journey with Samitha.
   I never had a grudge with Samitha. Though both of us have divorced each other ... we never had a grudge against each other.

* That means you still love Samitha?
   Samitha is the mother of my first two children. Because of that there's a big bond between the two of us.

* Don't you have an idea of remarrying Samitha?
   I can't still say anything about it.

Note -- Gayan Samarasingha

0 comments

Post a Comment

Recent News

Gossip Lanka MAG