Daily NEWS Srilanka

Srilankans' Daily News Provider

Popular News

Archives

Married the person I loved,son attend Royal College  

Add comments

Married the person I loved,son attend Royal College


Married the person I loved, son attend Royal College.Very happy, Nayana Kumari

The Tele drama actress Nayana Kumari  giving an interview to the Rivira newspaper had this to say:

" To go in search of gossip mongers I have absolutely no time.I never regard the mud slashed on me as a draw back to my work and
progress as an actress and to my beauty culture business.Foe those who make the gossip I wish they would be protected by gods.We as a family are happily  living.

I began to commence by journey in the arts field at the tender age of just 14 years.I was lucky to have got the opportunity to work under very knowledgeable  and competent directors.I have won all awards like for the best actor and popular actress and feel contented.I married the person I loved.We have a son 10 years who attends Royal College and is performing well in his studies.

In the business side also I am doing well.At home also we are living a happy but simple life."

0 comments

Post a Comment

Recent News

Gossip Lanka MAG