Daily NEWS Srilanka

Srilankans' Daily News Provider

Popular News

Archives

Piyumi Hansamali speaks about her fake publicity  

Add comments

Piyumi Hansamali speaks about her fake publicity

Piyumi Hansamali speaks about her fake publicity

The new actress Piyumi Hansamali who she says has acted in about two unpopular tele dramas has by now been subjected to a dialogue in websites of a prominent nature because of utterly useless reasons.

The readers are sometimes perplexed as for what reasons these media sectors wish to give her publicity to matters such as for having getting married at a tender age, kissing the son's mouth and appearing in the swimming pool half naked. Sometime back the Sarasaviya newspaper
addressed her and enquired from her about this and in those circumstances what she she had given as her response are the following factors.

* First tell us about your performing activities.
  I acted in Mr. Anuruddha Jayasingha's tele drama called Modera Bambaru. The shooting of that tele drama is over. Apart from that I didn't do anything else.

* Why is there so much gossip created about you?
   I can't understand. I can't even give a kiss to my child and publish photos. That also becomes a gossip. Whatever type of photo is taken ... it automatically becomes a gossip.

* Isn't it that you take photos in a manner which breeds news?
   Not at all. I take photos in a way which depicts my own identity. I don't see anything wrong in that. But those who look at it from outside looks at it from various angles. Should I put photos by giving a kiss to the next-door neighbour's child without giving a kiss to my own child?

* Isn't that situation a problem to you?
  I am not someone who react by taking any of those things into my head. But in certain instances I am not even able to drink a glass of juice in freedom .... people surround me.

* That means, though you don't act much in dramas ... Piyumi ... you are so popular?
   Yes. Looking at it that way, I am really lucky. I have still acted in two tele dramas only. But I am more popular than other mega-drama actresses!

* To the extent that you attract comments for various other things ... why is it that you don't get comments in an equal manner about your acting?
   A lot of people don't know that I am an actress. Many of those who browse the internet don't watch T.V. So how can they make comments about my performances?

* Is it true that your son takes your newspaper articles to school?
  Aney .. yes. He likes so much about articles being published about me in newspapers. He collects those articles and shows them to the children. Then he tells me about comments made by them.

* Is your idea to remain in this field continuously?
  Expenditure in this country is too much. The money I get for my activities is certainly absolutely negligible. So I am thinking of going abroad with my son after a short time, in the future.

Note of discussion -- Prasad Samaratunga

0 comments

Post a Comment

Recent News

Gossip Lanka MAG