Daily NEWS Srilanka

Srilankans' Daily News Provider

Popular News

Archives

Open verdict for Kaveesha's tragic death,she does not consume alcohol-Kaveesha's father  

Add comments

 Open verdict for Kaveesha's tragic death,she does not consume alcohol-Kaveesha's father


Open verdict for Kaveesha's tragic death,she does not consume alcohol - Kaveesha's father

After the tragic death of model and Tele drama actress Kaveesha Ayeshani Hemasiri on the 16th instant at the postmortem held at the Kalubowila Teaching hospital an open verdict was delivered.yesterday itself.

At the postmortem inquest the father of Kaveesha Ayeshani , 46 year old Polwattegedera Shantha Hemasiri had this to quote:

" It is my daughter who has died.About eight days ago she had spent a time with us.To his knowledge
she does not consume liquor, drugs and do not smoke.This he had known privately..She was not suffering from any chronic illnesses.She was leading a life in good health.I have another son.Both children were unmarried.

My daughter was a model and a Tele drama actress which was her profession.Hence for her convenience she was temporarily living in a rented out dwelling close to Jubilee Post junction in Nugegoda. She had lived there with another girl. My dead daughter had purchased a Nissan March type motor vehicle She had been experience  of five years in driving motor vehicles and possessed a valid driving licence.She drove her own vehicle.

My wife's mother had called in the morning and said that she had with an accident and admitted to the Kalubowila Teaching hospital .When I went to Mirihana police I was told that her vehicle had collided with a bus that was parked at Stanley Tillekeratne Mawatha near Jubilee post and had died .I identified the dead body of my daughter.I have no suspicion about her death but I cannot understand and clear the manner she had met with the accident."

0 comments

Post a Comment

Recent News

Gossip Lanka MAG