Daily NEWS Srilanka

Srilankans' Daily News Provider

Popular News

Archives

Rape attempt in Dambulla fashion shop -- Updates  

Add comments


Girl who went to shop .... speaks



The girl who was involved in an embarassing situation with a salesman in a dress outlet in Dambulla yesterday spoke to the media and explained the incident as shown on the video below.



What she said was: "He asked me to go upstairs. So after that I went upstairs he and told me to try the fit-on there. After that because the fit-on could be done downstairs, I asked about it and then he said that there was someone there. Actually there was someone there. After that when I did the fit-on and wanted to show my friend, he at once put his hand from below towards my body.



I then hit and came running down. I told him that I would forgive him once only. Saying so I asked him whether I can tell (the management) inside .... and whether he would like to lose his job. Then he said, "Aney .... don't!"



The manner in which she explained the incident further, from the video BELOW


0 comments

Post a Comment

Recent News

Gossip Lanka MAG