Daily NEWS Srilanka

Srilankans' Daily News Provider

Popular News

Archives

Mahinda had said those guilty were protected was not uttered by me-Mervin  

Add comments

http://ift.tt/1d8HBf9

Mahinda had said those guilty were protected was not uttered by me-Mervin


For a weekend newspaper former Minister Mervin Silva has had an interview. During the interview the former minister had been
questioned on what former President Mahinda Rajapaksa had said.
Question: “ A mistake I did was protecting those who were guilty”? This was said by the former President Mahinda Rajapaksa two or three days ago.
Answer: What is my connection to it?
 Question: We thought of your good self?
Answer: “ I have not done anything wrong. If there is anything tell me. That was said not accusing me.”

0 comments

Post a Comment

Recent News

Gossip Lanka MAG