Daily NEWS Srilanka

Srilankans' Daily News Provider

Popular News

Archives

Life is wonderful and living happily with the new born son  

Add comments

Life is wonderful and living happily with the new born son - Manjula Kumari lover


Life is wonderful and living happily with the new born son - Manjula Kumari lover

The simple young  popular actress who came to being as the innocent lover in the small screen from the Tele drama ‘Olu’ was made known to her fans as having taken a break from acting as
she was expecting her first baby. The child was born just a few months back. Manjula Kumari was blessed with a baby boy. Manjula Kumarai had said very soon she would come back to her acting. The other day purely to find out about her new life with the little son,  a responsible person from our web site called her:

Q “How are you Manjula?”
Answer: I am keeping fine and spending a happy period but an extremely a busy life is spent with the baby boy.

Q: .How do you feel the difference?
Answer: It is a very pleasant difference is felt. The time is spent fondling with the little son, it is great and a wonderful feeling. The feeling is very pleasant.

Q: Is it the same for your husband:?
Answer: Yes of course he is also very happy especially as he wanted a son as our first baby. His dream also became a reality.

Q: Does your husband help in the work of looking after and little son’s matters?
Answer: Yes of course. Whenever he is free he helps me in all household activities. He leads a very busy life. Yet he helps me whenever possible.

Q: Do you think that the family is complete?:
Answer: Feels huge difference to our life. Has a feeling that a void had been filled.

Q: Do you remember the first time when you held the child?
Answer: That moment was very special which would never be forgotten. That pleasant moment is very valuable to my life. That particular experience cannot be described by words. It is a very unique feeling.

Q: Who were you expecting a son or a daughter?
Answer: I did not mind whether it was a son or a daughter. For me I was happy to accept either a boy or a girl..But my husband was expecting a baby boy.

Q: By becoming a mother will your life change?
Answer: I expect to devote 100% of my time for the little son. I enjoy contributing 100% to him. When I devote my time I just do not feel the time I spend daily. I do not feel the time.

Q :Are you going to quit acting?
Answer: Art is something that I have inherited. Acting is in my body so it is difficult to separate it. However the first year I need to devote my time to our son and then I would decide.But will take a decision to choose certain roles only from those that are offered to act.

Q: Manjula what are your next ambitions in life?
Answer: In real life I have achieved all my ambitions. Hence I do have any more such ambitions to achieve. However I am left with the huge ambition of making my son to become a good citizen of the country, which I would try my best to make it happen.

0 comments

Post a Comment

Recent News

Gossip Lanka MAG