Daily NEWS Srilanka

Srilankans' Daily News Provider

Popular News

Archives

"I'll adopt deceased Sarath's daughter and son" -- Judge says  

Add comments

 "I'll adopt deceased Sarath's daughter and son" -- Judge says

"I'll adopt deceased Sarath's daughter and son" -- Judge says

After the police officer who was providing security to Judge Mr. Irachelian of Nallur area recently faced unanticipated gunshots and finally passing away, the judge was overcome with deep shock and at the moment when the deceased's final rites were being performed the judge made a speech and stated that he would undertake the
responsibility to adopt the son and daughter of the deceased.

"I have 2 children. Both are sons. From today onwards I will look after Hemachandra's daughter and son. Now I have 4 children. Until my death I would take the responsibility of the education and future of these two children. I will look after these children like my own. Not only the education of this daughter ... I will see to the finances required for her wedding in the future", the judge remarked.

The scene where the High Court Judge who could not bear up the departure of the police constable who provided security to him for 17 years and in the end succumbed to gunshot injuries fell down at the feet of the police officer's wife which became a scene that brought shock to the whole country.  

0 comments

Post a Comment

Recent News

Gossip Lanka MAG