Daily NEWS Srilanka

Srilankans' Daily News Provider

Popular News

Archives

"I faced severe difficulties in finding the right partner" -- Anarkali with American husband  

Add comments

 "I faced severe difficulties in finding the right partner" -- Anarkali with American husband

"I faced severe difficulties in finding the right partner" -- Anarkali with American husband

Film star Anarkali Akarsha who is these days enjoying a tour of Sri Lanka joined in with a Rupavahini programme for the first time and introduced her husband and explained the transformation which she underwent in her life.

"This is my husband Dishan Jayasinghe ... the biggest award in my life ... my best friend, my advisor,
doctor, singer and on certain occasions a good actor ... actually is seated next to me in my life. Truly my love was a lot complicated; everbofy knows about it ... it had become a serious thing ... I didn't get a lot of chances ... I faced harsh experiences in not being able to find a right partner. I had given many interviews saying that I won't ever get married. I thought that I am very independent. The stories I have heard about my friends' lives ... my life ... the host of my experiences ... I was feeling like disappointed. I had no faith in love. The love I got from the public was enough.

It was on a trip that I went to Europe that I came across Dishan. As soon as I saw, there was a connection. Talking ... talking ... won't keep the phone down. We used to speak till morning. It's free over there ... we were in a Hollywood no. After about a week he sent me a message and showed me the screen shot he had sent his father and mother that he would marry me. After 4 or 5 months passed by ... we married.

Even Dishan's mother loves me so much. I also love her a lot. Our family crowd is closely-knit. I am very lucky. Everybody is really good. Because of that I can live happily. I never dreamed that I'd go to America or ;ive in some other country. I was hoping that I all throughout my lifetime I would work for Sri Lanka. I think I am very lucky. I get everything from all directions. There's nothing to worry ... am really happy. When I was in Sri Lanka ... no sleep, can't eat properly ... can't meet friends ... no time to watch films that I like. Now I always listen to songs that I like ... watch films that I like ... I have time. We should decide to effect a change. If I have a shortcoming, I should understand it and should make a change. When he tries to change it ... it's not practical. Then it's only a temporary change. We ourselves must change ... then life is good".

0 comments

Post a Comment

Recent News

Gossip Lanka MAG