Daily NEWS Srilanka

Srilankans' Daily News Provider

Popular News

Archives

Gayesha speaks about her CBK style  

Add comments


Gayesha's reply about imitating former Chandrika



Tele-actress Gayesha Perera who is excessively engaged in active politics these days is understood to be hovering around SLFP Headquarters during daytime.



When inquiring about her about this, what she says is that she is involved in making the Party supporters understand about the Arts and Politics and that she often meets the General Secretary of the SLFP.





Though she was prepared for the Provincial Council Elections but later did not get her nominations, what she now says is that not receiving her nominations became a valuable situation for her. She also says that because of it she gained even further popularity.



In the meantime, an inquiry was made by a weekend newpaper about imitating the attire of former Chandrika Cumaratunga. This is how she answered that question. "I haven't taken any example from her. I select my fashions and clothes the way I want. Just because I came into Politics I didn't change into osariya from the sari. Even today I think of clothes not as a political character .... as an artiste.



Actually why should I take an example from Mrs. Chandrika? For the things she does .... what happens is it keeps on making me reject her day after day".

0 comments

Post a Comment

Recent News

Gossip Lanka MAG